An office complex, tailor-made for you!
Green building in and out
To date, most “green solutions” were limited to construction or renovation materials and techniques but Campus Contern goes beyond standard ecological procedures and has a direct positive impact on people’ health and wellbeing.
- Environmentally-friendly energy-efficient heating and air conditioning
- Solar panels on the roof
- Electric car charger in the parking lot
- Indoor Ecosystem : 180 invisible trees provide a clean and pure environment inside the buildings. It is simple: positive natural bacteria are nebulized in the entire building and vents to create a living ecosystem which ensure clean air for the tenants.
- Possibilities for tenants to recycle and use car-sharing
Services, virtual assistant & soft mobility
We do everything to make your life easier on campus.
- Solar panels to power electric vehicles car chargers and in the works: an ambitious pilot project to offer the first self-driving shuttle in Luxemburg
- Digital signage to limit waste, offer better image for tenants and encourage interactions across Campus
- Take out / caterer on site
- A virtual assistant listing all services available: the comfort & convenience of a concierge, only free of charge
- Small fitness room available to all tenants free of charge
- BringMe box delivery to help tenants receive parcels without being disturbed during their work day
Space, comfort and parking
Plenty of space, in a green environment put to efficient use. Campus Contern accommodates a workforce of 1.000 to 1.500 professionals.
Construction quality and installations are state-of-the-art (Breeam Certification Excellent):
- Energy-efficient heating and air conditioning
- Raised floors, and the highest flexibility of customization possibilities
- High building standards that will allow you to keep your rental charges to a minimum
- Individual meters to ensure that you will only be charged for your actual consumption
- 750 Outdoor and indoor parking spots
- Four buildings are built and 90% rented; one more office and a multifunctional building to come in 2019.